Important Note: Do not leave mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will reduce redness/drying. Slight redness of skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 mins.
Important Note 2: For external use only. Please conduct a forearm skin patch test prior to facial use to test for allergic reactions or sensitivity. Works best when mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar.
Mix Arelis Detox Mask with equal parts of apple cider vinegar or water. It’s best to use a glass, pottery or wooden bowl - NO METAL!
Stir the mixture until is a smooth paste - add more Mask or liquid as needed.
Apply a 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry.
Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes for delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin.
You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation, deep pore cleansing!
Remove it by washing with warm water.
A slight redness may appear after removing the mask. This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30 minutes.
Helps to remove dirt and impurities from the pores of the skin. The Arelis Mud Mask is beneficial for deep pore cleansing of the skin.
Does not contain: Additives, fragrances or animal products.
Product does not come with an inner seal.
5 Recipes to Help Lower Your Stress:
1. Original Recipe: Mix equal parts of Arelis Detox Mask with apple cider vinegar (raw, organic is best) in a bowl. You should use glass, plastic or wooden bowls and spoons - no metal! Apply to face and/or body and allow to dry up to 45 minutes. Rinse well with warm water only.
2. Antioxidant Mask: Mix equal parts of Arelis Detox Mask with brewed GREEN TEA and 500 mg. of Vitamin C with bioflavonoids (open up a capsule). Apply to skin, allow to dry and rinse. *Green Tea is currently being studied for its antioxidant, antibacterial, and cancer killing properties.
3. Foot Facial: Mix equal parts of Arelis Detox Mask with brewed Pau d'Arco Tea and 5 drops of Tea Tree Oil. Apply to feet, especially in between the toes, let dry 30 minutes and rinse well in warm water.
4. Honey Mask: Mix equal parts of Arelis Detox Mask with apple cider vinegar, add 1 tablespoon raw honey. Apply to skin, allow to dry10 minutes and rinse with warm water. This mask is similar to a mask used by Cleopatra in her beauty ritual.
5. Body Pack: Mix one pound Arelis Detox Mask with one pint of apple cider vinegar. Apply a thin coat of the mixture to the body and allow to dry15-20 minutes. Rinse well in the shower. One pound will do 2 people - HAVE FUN!